Are you working for someone else? Do you have this idea that you really want to be your own boss and start your own business?
Staring your own business is not that easy…but it’s not very difficult either. Here are some questions to ask yourself before you get started.
- What are you going to do? Are you going to sell something or offer a service?
- Do you have a target audience in mind?
- Are you going to have a business partner? Have you decided on which roles each will have?
- Have you thought about a location or will you work from your home office?
- Do you know about the process needed for your products or service?
- Do you know who your competitors would be?
- Will you have enough earnings to survive?
- Do you have access to funding for startups and your living expenses during this start up time?
- Do you know how to create a business plan?
- Are you ready to work harder than you ever did?
If you are able to answer most these questions then you are on your way to creating a business strategy and plan out your new business. It’s exciting, nerve wrecking, filled with hard work and most of all rewarding. If you find that you need some guidance we are here to help you out. Even a Coach needs a Coach!
Rodriguez Business Consulting